Makassar / Bugis in Combination With Toraja
07 Days / 06 Nights
- Day 1.
- After your arrival at Hasanuddin Airport of Makassar, meeting services, then transfer directly to Tanjung Bira. On the way we will visit Tana Beru. The Bugis and Makassarese are the most skillfull boat builders and sailors in Indonesia. At Tana Beru you can see traditional Perahu construction, overnight in cottages in Tanjung Bira.
- Day 2.
- After breakfast, transfer to Sengkang. On the way we will visit the Kajang village and have a look inside the traditional house of the Ammatoa, overnight in Sengkang.
- Day 3.
- Before breakfast, take a chance to catch beautiful views of the sunrise over the Tempe Lake. Today we will also visit a traditional silk factory, where women handspin and weave silk clothes, then transfer to Tana Toraja via Palopo, overnight in hotel.
- Day 4.
- After breakfast, a full day excursion in Tana Toraja, visiting Lemo, the Suaya cliff graves and the village of Londa. In Kete-Kesu we will see fine traditional Tongkonan houses and rice barns, overnight in hotel.
- Day 5.
- After breakfast, another full day excursion in Tana Toraja, Marante, Nanggala and Pallawa to see fine examples of Torajan architecture. At Sa’dan the women demonstrate traditional weaving, overnight in hotel.
- Day 6.
- After breakfast, transfer back to Makassar, lunch will be served in seafood restaurant in Pare-Pare, overnight in hotel.
- Day 7.
- After breakfast, we take you on a city tour through Makassar, then transfer to the airport for your next destination.
- 02 till 03 persons US$ 745.00.- per person.
- 04 till 06 persons US$ 625.00.- per person.
- 07 till 10 persons US$ 590.00.- per person.
- Single room supplement US$ 170.00.- per person.
The price is inclusive of:
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels in 2 pers. rooms
- daily breakfast
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus incl. fuel
- driver, his meals and overnight accommodation