Manado, North Sulawesi tour
05 Days / 04 Nights
- Day 1.
- Upon arrival at the airport Manado, drive to the Tasik Ria Resort, for overnight.
- Day 2.
- After an early breakfast, we take you on Tangkoko Rain Forest tour. Tongkoko is one of the best preserved rain forests with its beautiful flora and fauna, and mountainous area. Tongkoko is a spectacular nature reserve, with the possibility of seeing rare animals such as the Macaca, Nigra, Hornbill and Tarsius Spectrum, the smallest monkey in the world. In the afternoon drive back to Manado, overnight in the Tasik Ria Resort.
- Day 3.
- After breakfast, we cruise by motorized canoe to the island of Bunaken, to dive in one of the world’s most beautiful sea gardens. Tour includes snorkel and finds, and lunch on the island. In the early afternoon back to Manado. overnight in the Tasik Ria Resort.
- Day 4.
- After breakfast, we start with a city tour of Manado followed by a drive up to the Minahasa Highlands. We will visit the Ban Hian Kiong Chinese Temple, the monument of Sam Ratulangi and Tondano Lake. Also, we will visit Japanese Caves, built during the Second World War. After a visit to Waloan, where we can see how traditional Minahasa wooden houses are made, we go back to Manado. overnight in the Tasik Ria Resort.
- Day 5.
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport to catch the flight to your next destination.
- 02 till 03 persons US$ 690.00 Per person.
- 04 till 06 persons US$ 660.00 Per person.
The price is inclusive of:
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels in 2 pers. rooms
- daily breakfast
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus incl. fuel
- driver, his meals and overnight accommodation
- boat to Bunaken Island