5 day Tour Toraja And Makassar
05 Days / 04 Nights
- Day 1.
- Meeting services at Hasanuddin Airport of Makassar, afterward transfer to Toraja. . In the afternoon we will have a coffee stop at the Puncak Lakawang. Late in the afternoon arrival in Rantepao, overnight in hotel.
- Day 2.
- After an early breakfast, we will take you on a full day excursion in Toraja, in the morning we will visit Lemo, where we will find rows of tau-tau and the hanging graves. Londa has an ancient natural grave where the deceased are entombed with big ceremonies. Kete-Kesu is a traditional Torajan village, where we can see the Tongkonan and the old rice-barns and it is famous for its woodcarving. overnight in a hotel.
- Day 3.
- After breakfast, we make another full day excursion in Toraja. This day we will visit Pallawa, Sa’dan (the weaving center), Marante and Nanggala, which is a traditional Torajan village, known for its large Tongkonan and 14 rice barns. overnight in hotel.
- Day 4.
- After breakfast, we go back to Makassar. Late in the afternoon, we arrive in Makassar. overnight in the hotel.
- Day 5.
- After breakfast, we will take you on a city tour in Makassar. Afterwards, you will be transferred to the airport for your next destination.
- 02 till 03 persons US$ 475.00.- per person.
- 04 till 06 persons US$ 420.00.- per person.
- 07 till 10 persons US$ 395.00.- per person.
- Single room supplement US$ 150.00.- per person.
The price is inclusive of:
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels in 2 pers. rooms
- daily breakfast
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus incl. fuel
- driver, his meals and overnight accommodation