Bugis – Toraja
05 Days / 04 nights
- Day 1.
- After your arrival in Hasanuddin Airport of Makassar, meeting service, then transfer to Sengkang. On the way we will visit the waterfall in Bantimurung . In the afternoon we try to catch the beautiful view of the sunset over Tempe Lake. Overnight in Sengkang.
- Day 2.
- After breakfast, transfer to Toraja via Palopo. On the way we visit home industries, where women hand spin Buginese silk. overnight in hotel.
- Day 3.
- After breakfast, you will have a full day to explore Toraja. First we visit Lemo, to see rows of tau-tau statues and its hanging graves. Then on to Suaya cliff graves, Londa and Kete-Kesu where we will see traditional Tongkonan houses and rice barns. overnight in hotel.
- Day 4.
- After breakfast, another full day Toraja excursion, we will take you to Marante, Nanggala and Pallawa, to see fine examples of Torajan architecture. At Sa’dan , women demonstrate traditional weaving. overnight in hotel.
- Day 5.
- After breakfast, transfer back to Makassar . We will drive directly to the airport for your next destination.
- 02 till 03 persons US$ 450.00.- per person.
- 04 till 06 persons US$ 390.00.- per person.
- 07 till 10 persons US$ 375.00.- per person.
- Single room supplement US$ 110.00.- per person.
The price is inclusive of :
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels in 2 pers. rooms
- daily breakfast
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus incl. fuel
- driver, his meals and overnight accommodation