Highlights Of Our North Sumatra Elephant Jungle Tour
Tours Prices Start At $350 USD
The program starts in Medan, where we pick you up from Kualanamu airport. From Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, it is a one hour flight to Medan. If there is the time you can make an architectural city tour through Medan. Overnight in Hotel Deli River in a tropical garden. The next day you depart for Tangkahan in the Gunung Leuser National Park where you will stay in a lodge in the jungle. On day 3 you can walk alongside the elephants and view the elephants bathe in the river. In this beautiful area, you can enjoy nature, and swim in the river and take a natural shower under a waterfall. The last day we will bring you back to the airport.
Four day North Sumatra jungle tour (Tangkahan)
Tour code SUMTJ 4
- Day 1. Medan – arrive with flight.
- Upon your arrival into Medan, your private driver will transfer you from Kuala Namu airport to your accommodation. Located along the Deli River on Medan’s city outskirts (12kms) Hotel Deli River is where you can relax by the infinity pool, take a historical city tour (depending on your arrival time), enjoy the Indonesian and fusion-cuisine options in their open-aired restaurant set amidst a lush tropical garden – or all the mentioned – making it the perfect place to begin any North Sumatra adventure.
- Day 2. Medan – Tangkahan.
- Early departure for Tangkahan elephant lodge. This is around 5 hours driving. If you arrive in due time you can visit the elephant camp. Overnight stay in the Mega Inn or Green Lodge with breathtaking views over the jungle.
- Day 3. Tangkahan.
- Free at your own program in this fascinating jungle area. You can have a very nice swim in the unspoiled jungle river, sit on a small beach full of butterflies and take a shower under a jungle waterfall. You can view the elephant’s bath in the river. Overnight stay in the Mega Inn or Green Lodge.
- Day 4. Tangkahan – Medan.
- Arrive in Medan we will transfer you to the airport.
- 2 persons USD $ 300.00 Per person
- 4 persons USD $ 280.00 Per person
- Single supplement USD $75.00
– Accommodations as per itinerary in double/twin share room
– Daily breakfast
– Transport in air-conditioned car + fuel
– Driver, his meals and overnight accommodation costs
– Entrance- and parking fees
– 1 hour elephants walk and feeding at day 3
– International and domestic flight tickets
– Meals (lunch & dinner)
– Personal expenses
– Tips and donations
We can customize the above tour according to your wishes. Please send us an inquiry.