9 Days Java Overland
- Day 1. Jakarta.
- Upon arrival at Jakarta airport, meeting service then direct transfer to hotel. Free time.
- Day 2. Jakarta – Bogor – Bandung.
- Breakfast at hotel, depart for Bandung. Visit miniature Indonesia park, drive directly to Bogor, about 60 kms south of Jakarta. Continue to Bandung passing Puncak tea plantations. Arrive at Bandung for your overnight stay.
- Day 3. Bandung.
- Breakfast at hotel, then a full day tour to Mt. Tangkuban Prahu or ‘Hulk of an overturned boat’, now an active smouldering crater. Enjoy the leisurely walk down the rim of sulfuric area. Nearby is the Ciater hot springs where you can swim in the mineral watere pools, said to be good for healing rheumatism and skin problems. On the way back to hotel visit Cihampelas Blue Jeans centre.
- Day 4. Bandung – Pangandaran.
- Breakfast at your hotel, depart for Pangandaran and stop at Naga village, where you may see a local Javanese community who have retained their traditional customs over the centuries. This village is located in a beautiful mountain village. Proceed to Pangandaran for your overnight stay.
- Day 5. Pangandaran – Jogyakarta.
- Breakfast at your hotel, then depart for Jogyakarta on the way Green Canyon, a natural canyon in West Java. Afternoon arrive at Yogyakarta for your overnight stay.
- Day 6. Jogyakarta.
- Breakfast at your hotel, then a fullday city tour. Visit the Sultan’s Palace, established in 1755 and now the bulwark of Javanese culture and traditions. Then proceed to a Batik factory and Kota Gede, a small town famed for its silver crafts. Continue to Borobudur temple which is Buddhism’ largest shrine in Indonesia, built in the 9th century. Afternoon back to hotel for your overnight stay.
- Day 7. Jogyakarta – Tretes.
- Breakfast at hotel, depart for Tretes. Enroute visit Prambanan temple, the Sultan’s Palace, and the flea market in Solo. Afternoon arrive at Tretes direct transfer to your hotel.
- Day 8. Tretes.
- Early morning, hike to top of mount Bromo to see a blood red sunrise. From Bromo’s peak you will have stunning views of active Mt. Semeru, Java’s highest mountain (weather permitting). You are requested to dress warmly as the temperature could be 5 degrees Celcius. Return to hotel for free time.
- Day 9. Tretes – Surabaya airport.
- Breakfast at hotel, free until time for transfer to Surabaya airport for the next destination.
- 02 till 03 persons is US$ 880,- p.p.
- 04 till 06 persons is US$ 690- p.p.
- 07 till 10 persons is US$ 650,- p.p.
- Single room supplement US$ 350,-
The price is inclusive of :
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels, double occupacy
- daily breakfast
- meals as indicated in the program
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus