North Sumatra Elephant Jungle Tour 4 days
Highlights Of Our North Sumatra Elephant Jungle Tour
Tours Prices Start At $350 USD
The program starts in Medan, where we pick you up from Kualanamu airport. From Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, it is a one hour flight to Medan. If there is the time you can make an architectural city tour through Medan. Overnight in Hotel Deli River in a tropical garden. The next day you depart for Tangkahan in the Gunung Leuser National Park where you will stay in a lodge in the jungle. On day 3 you can walk alongside the elephants and view the elephants bathe in the river. In this beautiful area, you can enjoy nature, and swim in the river and take a natural shower under a waterfall. The last day we will bring you back to the airport.
Four day North Sumatra jungle tour (Tangkahan)
Tour code SUMTJ 4
- Day 1. Medan – arrive with flight.
- You will be fetched from the airport. Overnight stay in Hotel Deli River situated just outside Medan in the middle of a tropical garden. Here you can rest after the long journey or make a walk in the neighborhood.
- Day 2. Medan – Tangkahan.
- Early departure for Tangkahan elephant lodge. This is around 5 hours driving. If you arrive in due time you can visit the elephant camp. Overnight stay in the Mega Inn or Green Lodge with breathtaking views over the jungle.
- Day 3. Tangkahan.
- Free at your own program in this fascinating jungle area. You can have a very nice swim in the unspoiled jungle river, sit on a small beach full of butterflies and take a shower under a jungle waterfall. You can view the elephant’s bath in the river. Overnight stay in the Mega Inn or Green Lodge.
- Day 4. Tangkahan – Medan.
- Arrive in Medan we will transfer you to the airport.
- 2 persons USD $ 300.00 Per person
- 4 persons USD $ 280.00 Per person
- Single supplement USD $75.00
– Accommodations as per itinerary in double/twin share room
– Daily breakfast
– Transport in air-conditioned car + fuel
– Driver, his meals and overnight accommodation costs
– Entrance- and parking fees
– 1 hour elephants walk and feeding at day 3
– International and domestic flight tickets
– Meals (lunch & dinner)
– Personal expenses
– Tips and donations
We can customize the above tour according to your wishes. Please send us an inquiry.