3 days Jogyakarta – Prambanan – Borobudur Tour
- Day 1. Jogyakarta – Prambanan Tour.
- Upon your arrival at Adi Sucipto Airport, directly tour to Prambanan Temple, reported as the most beautiful Hindu Temple in Indonesia. Transfer to hotel and overnight.
- Day 2. Jogyakarta – Borobudur & City Tour.
- Breakfast at your hotel. The highlight of this tour is a visit to Borobudur Temple, Buddhism’s largest shrine in Indonesia, built in the 9th century. Nearby are Mendut and Pawon Temple. Lunch at a local restaurant. Proceed to the Sultan’s Palace, a batik factory and the small town of Kota Gede, famed for its silver crafts.
- Day 3. Jogyakarta – Departure.
- Breakfast at your hotel. Free program until your transfer to the airport for your next destination.
- 02 till 03 persons is US$ 365 ,- p.p.
- 04 till 06 persons is US$ 285,- p.p.
- 07 till 10 persons is US$ 270,- p.p.
- Single room supplement US$ 180,-
The price is inclusive of :
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels double occupancy
- daily breakfast
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus
- the driver, his meals and overnight accommodation