04 Days / 03 Nights
- Day 1.
- Meeting services at Hasanuddin Airport of Makassar, afterwards direct transfer to Toraja. In the afternoon we will have a coffee stop on the Puncak Lakawang. Late in the afternoon arrival in Rantepao, overnight in hotel.
- Day 2.
- After breakfast we will take you on a full day excursion in Toraja, in the morning we will visit Lemo, where we will find rows of tau-tau and the hanging graves. Londa has an ancient natural grave where the deceased are entombed with big ceremonies. Kete-Kesu is a traditional Torajan village, where we can see the Tongkonan and the old ricebarns and it is famous for its woodcarving, overnight in hotel.
- Day 3.
- After breakfast, a full day excursions in Toraja, this day we will visit Pallawa, Sa’dan, the weaving center, Marante and Nanggala, a traditional Torajan village known for its large Tongkonan and 14 rice barns, overnight in hotel.
- Day 4.
- After breakfast transfer back to Makassar. Enroute ample possibilities for photo stops.
- 02 till 03 persons US$ 430.00.- per person.
- 04 till 06 persons US$ 375.00.- per person.
- 07 till 10 persons US$ 350.00.- per person.
- Single room supplement US$ 95.00.- per person.
The price is inclusive of :
- overnight accommodation in good medium class hotels in 2 pers. rooms
- daily breakfast
- transport in comfortable air-conditioned minibus or bus incl. fuel
- driver, his meals and overnight accommodation